Landmark Hospitality is currently looking for Servers to join our team!
Landmark Hospitality is a leader in the hospitality industry, that owns and operates unique and iconic venues such as the Liberty House, Stone House, the Ryland Inn, and Crave Events in New Jersey as well as Hotel Du Village and the Logan Inn in Pennsylvania. Landmark Hospitality specializes in upscale restaurants, event spaces, and boutique hotels that are growing and have exciting opportunities available for the right individuals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide memorable customer service
- Take guest orders and follow all steps of service
- Deliver food and drink orders to guests
- Answer questions regarding the menu.
- Work together with other servers and the kitchen staff to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently
- Be a part of the dining experience
- Offer suggestions and recommendations regarding orders and drinks
- Help to personalize the meal
- Assist with processing payment
- Greet customers
- Discuss the day’s menu with the manager and kitchen staff
- Must have two years of fine dining experience
- Must have the ability to provide good customer service
- Must always be neat in appearance
- Must be ready to wash dishes
- Ability to demonstrate habits of greeting both new and old customers
- Must be comfortable with running errands for customers within the restaurant
- Substantial knowledge of refilling condiment containers
- Comprehensive knowledge of securing proper payment and at the same time controlling guest checks
- In-depth knowledge of serving customers’ needs and understanding of serving food to customers
- Demonstrate ability to sanitize servicing tools and sanitizing dining areas
The wage for Tipped employees is the minimum tipped hourly rate + tips
Our Mission Statement
We are rooted in sincerity and strive to create bonds with our memorymakers, guests and the communities we serve through engaged service, and a culture of food, music, art and design.
Landmark Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range: