Landmark Hospitality is seeking a Sous Chef to join our team!
Landmark Hospitality is a leader in the hospitality industry, that owns and operates unique and iconic venues such as the Liberty House, Stone House, the Ryland Inn, and Crave Events in New Jersey as well as Hotel Du Village and the Logan Inn in Pennsylvania. This diversified hospitality company that specializes in upscale restaurants, event spaces, and boutique hotels is growing and has exciting opportunities available for the right individuals.
In addition to a great work ethic and strong leadership skills, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position, must be in a fast-paced, fine dining environment.
- Scheduling of BOH staff.
- Upkeep of kitchen equipment and space – preventative maintenance and handling acute repairs.
- Master of consistent execution of all dishes
- Appropriate cleanliness and presentation of kitchen staff, as well as maintaining a professional and safe work environment.
- Proper food ordering, inventory, and storage to keep food costs within set targets
- Communicating with vendors to ensure all product brought in-house is quality and at the best price point.
- Cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen.
- Staff and schedule management to ensure payroll stays within set targets
- Working with FOH management on service, private events, and general problem-solving.
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K
- 401 K Matching
- Dining Discount
- Career Growth Opportunity
Landmark Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.