Landmark Hospitality is seeking Banquet Bartender and Servers to join their team!
Landmark Hospitality is a leader in the hospitality industry, that owns and operates unique and iconic venues such as the Liberty House, Stone House, the Ryland Inn, and Crave Events in New Jersey as well as Hotel Du Village and the Logan Inn in Pennsylvania. This diversified hospitality company that specializes in upscale restaurants, event spaces, and boutique hotels is growing and has exciting opportunities available for the right individuals. We are currently looking for banquet servers to join our team at Landmark Hospitality.
If you meet these qualifications and have true passion for this industry; join our team of memorymakers and help to create memories for all our guests and the Landmark Hospitality family.
- Perform all necessary tasks according to the BEO (Banquet Event Order) for the Event
- Efficiently and properly performs all service and sequence of service standards.
- Set up and break down
- Must be able to plan and organize efficiently and be able to work within the times specified in the BEO
- To anticipate guest needs and to attend to this need to promote guest satisfaction and relations effectively
- Maintain upkeep of Banquet equipment to ensure longest useable life.
- Provide food service as appropriate.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift heavy items and have the ability to organize multiple orders.
- To report for duty punctually and in proper dress code
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- Undertake any reasonable task and secondary duties as assigned by the Management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance For Full time Employees
- Dining Discounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person