Landmark Hospitality is looking for a passionate Executive Chef!
Landmark Hospitality is a leader in the hospitality industry, owning and operating unique and iconic venues, restaurants, and boutique hotels throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. As we move more into the lifestyle brand, our team is growing, and we have exciting opportunities available!
Our mission to find talent is simple. We welcome thoughtful, caring, and forward-thinking people who will inspire, collaborate, and strive to achieve together. While experience is always valued, character is the mark of a true memorymaker.
This pivotal role ensures the back of house is operating at maximum efficiency to deliver quality, consistent food to the restaurant and event spaces. Our Executive Chef leads-by-example, following the disciplined and professional approach makes our Landmark Venues New Jersey’s the most notable dining locales.
The Executive Chef is accountable to Landmark Hospitality’s principles, supporting the business needs, putting systems and processing in place for consistency and excellence, while also assisting in menu design, dish execution, and the development/mentoring of the entire team.
This key role will also support, the venues GM, Front of House Management, and sales team to ensure that all the venue’s needs are being handled, and that professional communication is at the highest level.
In additional to a great work ethic and strong leadership skills, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure and high-volume environment.
· Organized in scheduling, ordering, and the administrative side of running a kitchen and a business.
· Leading by example; strong communicator.
· Continued commitment to professional growth and development.
· Scheduling of BOH staff.
· Upkeep of kitchen equipment and space – preventative maintenance and handling acute repairs.
· Weekly BEO and leadership meetings
· Master of consistent execution of all dishes
· Appropriate cleanliness and presentation of kitchen staff, as well as maintaining a professional and safe work environment.
· Proper food ordering, inventory, storage to keep food costs within set targets
· Communicating with vendors to ensure all product brought in house is quality and at the best price point.
· Cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen.
· Staff and schedule management to ensure payroll stays within set targets
· Working with FOH management on service, private events, general problem solving.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Landmark Hospitality is committed to providing diversity within our workplace environments. We celebrate equal employment opportunities while embracing a culture of mutual respect without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is a responsibility we all share; we together are memory makers.