Landmark Hospitality is seeking Bartenders to join our team!
Landmark Hospitality is a leading lifestyle brand; our restaurant, event, and hotel spaces are architecturally rich and unique for the communities we serve. In 2001, we started our portfolio with Liberty House and since then we have added Stone House at Stirling Ridge, Ryland Inn, Logan Inn, Hotel du Village, Boat House at Mercer Park, Feline, Celebrate at Neshanic, Farmhouse, Mansion Inn, Hudson House, and Crave Events Group. Later this year, we will open Tera e Marre in Jersey City, Village Hall in South Orange, and the expansion of Logan Inn in New Hope, PA.
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge of alcohol safety and responsible serving guidelines.
- Know all garnishes, and tools needed for a complete bar setup.
- Keep service stations neat, and clean and follow service/sanitation guidelines.
- Greet and serve guests with excellent customer service using appropriate language.
- Be attentive to guests’ needs at all times. Never seemed rushed or hurried.
- Know liquors/beverages for each function served and be prepared to offer alternatives.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Ability to only solicit/accept tips where tipping is allowed.
- Able to lift, push, and carry 20-40 lbs. (ex. Bars, dish carts, glass racks, liquor/wine boxes).
- Ability to bend, kneel, and maneuver in narrow areas between seated guests.
- Ability to continuously stand during shifts.
- Follow client/facility standards and regulations (ex. smoking, parking, grooming).
- Wear appropriate uniforms for all banquet events.
- Flexible. Scheduled workdays/times and breaks will vary…, particularly end times.
Our Mission Statement
We are rooted in sincerity and strive to create bonds with our memorymakers, guests and the communities we serve through engaged service, and a culture of food, music, art and design.
Landmark Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.